The Welcome Mat

To explore you must travel & to explore yourself you only need to travel within yourself....

I write as a friend once said - she shoots from the hip (: I don't think we need to follow any rules when we pick up a pen to vent or just opinionate...so read on and as always share away (:

Friday, April 13, 2012

...shades of grey

...is crying so that she can heal, once healed she can let go. Once she can let go she can let the wound scab. And she's letting it scab so that it does'nt scar....

...is standing at the precipice of an abyss called 'Why'....what remains to be seen is if I take the jump of answers or the leap of ignorance....

...is in the land of wait...for an answer, for a decision, for a choice, for a conclusion, for a beginning, for an end, for a continuation, for a smile, for a tear, for an emotion....for relief....and I wait...

...is vocalizing her bring it on mantra for life..dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance and my kindness for weakness!!

No comments: